Second, I open Command Prompt to see if it will accept numbers from my key pad. Sixth, I just start doing my work without ever even touching my Num Lock key. If it works with Command Prompt it will always seem to work with the Quick Books sign on box and other input fields in QB that I am using at the remote computer. The odd thing is if even a few minutes have passed since using the connection if I need to connect again the same issue happens as if there clock watching to start the issue again..
The good news is that it can be fixed quickly using the steps I have outlined above. Hope this works for everyone who tries it. I just recently had this problem occur. I closed the connection with the remote computer and immediately reconnected and the problem was resolved. Give it a shot! Most of the TeamViewer user's have reported this issue of num- lock key toggling, you could try to disconnect and reconnect your system and see if the problem is resolved or not.
- Related articles:.
- Possible to disable num lock on a Macbook Pro? - Ars Technica OpenForum.
- psx mac os x emulator;
- How To Deactivate Number Lock (Num Lock).
- Disable Number Lock on Keyboard.
- If your MacBook's nonexistent Num Lock is stuck, check Mouse Keys - Kevin Reid's blog — LiveJournal!
- microsoft internet explorer 7 mac.
- David Chandler's Journal of Java Web and Mobile Development.
- como usar solver en mac;
- old school mac and cheese recipe!
- hack neighbors wifi password mac.
Turn on suggestions. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Showing results for. Search instead for.
Thanks Norm. Start your Computer in safe mode with networking.
Keyboard Not Working Properly on Macbook Pro
Then start Firefox. Try Safe websites. Is the problem still there?
Does yours always output numbers in Firefox, or is Firefox completely unaware of the number pad? Home Support Forum Firefox Firefox does not take any notice of Support Forum.
How to find and use the number lock key on Mac and PC
This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help. Win 7 64 bit. Firefox Any clues appreciated before I reluctantly jump ship? Cheers Norm. Chosen solution FredMcD - I tried your last suggestion - no change. I installed Chrome and IE.
Apple keyboard Num Lock? | MacRumors Forums
Both have the same Num Lock ignore problem as Firefox. So I startedlooking at other things that had changed in the time frame of the problem. Seems the culprit is WebRoots Secure Anywhere. Many Thanks Norm Read this answer in context 0. Question tools Get email updates when anybody replies. Cancel Subscribe to feed Question details Product Firefox. Topic Other.
- Number Keypad Not Working on a Mac Keyboard? It’s a Simple Fix!
- Where is the Num Lock key on an Apple keyboard?.
- KB Parallels: Unable to use Num Lock in Windows Virtual Machine!
- lester flatt and mac wiseman.
- pdf ocr x crack mac;
System Details Windows 7 Firefox Application Firefox